Bleach-Undead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach-Undead

We are bleach undead arise a new age of the Zanpakuto and fight to survive the Hollow's that flow forth.

3 posters

Visiting "Home" ((Open, in fact please join))

Misoryu

Visiting "Home" ((Open, in fact please join)) Empty Visiting "Home" ((Open, in fact please join))

Post  Misoryu Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:16 am

Misoryu is walking through the streets of Rukongai, he is headed to where his "family" was. In truth it was just the group of souls who had taken him in when he had first been to Rukongai. He was heading there to give them some money to make life a little easier on them. He was not dressed in Captain's robes, just his shinigami attire. He hated coming back here, but, he had to give credit where it's due, the only reason that he ever got as physically strong as he did was because of having to protect him and his "family" from criminals, after all, the 320th District was the poorest of the poor. He makes it to the house and is greeted warmly. He hands them a small fortune in money and then leaves because he can't get away from work for very much time. He makes his way to the edge of Districts 320 and 319.
    Yumi Honakai
    Yumi Honakai

Visiting "Home" ((Open, in fact please join)) Empty Re: Visiting "Home" ((Open, in fact please join))

Post  Yumi Honakai Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:43 am

Yumi walked around Rukongai since she was talking with some of her family that had passed on. She watched as the many souls talk and play. To the older Vice captin, they all looked like normal people. She was still in the winter jakcet that so many said to take off. Her sword, was like always attached on to her back. Red, orange like eyes looked around of some of the shops, while seeing some friends.
    Misoryu

Visiting "Home" ((Open, in fact please join)) Empty Re: Visiting "Home" ((Open, in fact please join))

Post  Misoryu Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:57 am

Misoryu continued walking towards Seretei, he knew it would take him about half a week to get there even with the occasional shunpo. He sighed as coming through the back sections of rukongai always depressed him. The sigh was heard by a relatively burly man who was dressed poorly, the man stepped into a building and then 4 other men came out with him. It was obvious that they were looking for trouble.

"Hey, shinigami, what do you, think that you're too good for us? Living in the lap of luxury, I bet you don't know what it's like to struggle in the streets.", says the man

Misoryu turns around and looks at them. "You have no right to assume such things, as far as you know you have it good here compared to some of the districts further back."

With that the first man flushes with anger, "Get him!", he yells to the other people with him. "He must have something valuable, and if not, we can sell that zanpakuto for a pretty penny."

At that Misoryu gets mad, to even consider taking his zanpakuto, to him it was unforgivable. "This zanpakuto might be my prized companion, but I don't need it to deal with the likes of you."
    yin
    yin

Post  yin Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:04 pm

*a women with a huge sword leans againest a building drinking sakes like there was no tomarrow. she sways her tail an shes has a dirty blanket wraped around her*
    Yumi Honakai
    Yumi Honakai

Post  Yumi Honakai Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:04 pm

She heared something not far from her. Or that she could just tell when trouble was coming. "Annoying..." She mumbled, flash stepping there. When The Vice Captain had gotten to where the trouble was she saw another soul reaper, along with some other souls/people. "Oi, What's going on here.." Miss Honakai said, hoping to get their attention.
    Misoryu

Post  Misoryu Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:20 pm

"I'll explain after!", says Misoryu as he ducks the first punch and throws the first guy over his back when he gets back in a standing position. The second guy charges and tries to tackle Misoryu, but he just sidesteps extremely quickly and pushes the guy past him forcing him to fall down. The third guy tries to club him in the back off the head with a stick, but Misoryu does a quick sweep kick and causes him to fall over. The fourth and fifth guy charge him at the same time. Misoryu shunpo's behind them both and chops them both in the neck.

"Will you all calm down long enough for me to say that I was from the 320th District. The only reason that you have it so tough is that you get into fights constantly. And another thing! The next time one of you threatens to beat me up and then steal my valuables AND MY ZANPAKUTO you'll all wind up dead!", Misoryu calms down and walks towards Yumi., "My apologies about that fight. I sighed and they mistook it as me thinking that I was to good for them or something."

*The men get up and then head back to their house*

"Anyways, I'm Misoryu Kahimoto, The relatively new Captain of the 8th."
    yin
    yin

Post  yin Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:24 pm

*karuras ears twitch an she stops drinking sake an picks up her sword an starts walking off*
    Yumi Honakai
    Yumi Honakai

Post  Yumi Honakai Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:25 pm

Yumi had watched the fight, not caring who would have won. She just needed to know what was going on, then would leave. Once the fight was done, the Honakai was going to ask again what was going on, but the man said something before her. She nodded at him for the first part. "Yumi, Honakai Yumi. 10th divion Vice Captain." She said with an almost blank face.
    Misoryu

Post  Misoryu Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:29 pm

"Pleased to meet you, I am only here in Rukongai because I was bringing money to my family. They have it awfully rough, but with the amount I brought them they should be well off for quite a while.", says Misoryu happily
    Yumi Honakai
    Yumi Honakai

Post  Yumi Honakai Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:31 pm

"I see. Becareful around here. I've been down this road, you don't meet nice people." Yumi said with an almost bored voice. She glanced over at some people who looked like she knew them, or were going to make trouble for her to deal with. 'Troublesome people...' She thought.
    Misoryu

Post  Misoryu Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:40 pm

"Thanks for the warning. I don't know if you overheard me, but the only reason I actually fought them and didn't shunpo away, is that they had threatened to beat me up and steal and then pawn off my zanpakuto."
    yin
    yin

Post  yin Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:18 pm

*karura walks past them an she bumps in to both of them like drunk. an just keeps walk he sword on her shoulder*
    Misoryu

Post  Misoryu Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:27 am

*Misoryu ignores that he is bumped into, if he said something everytime he got bumped into, he would be in a never-ending street fight.*

Instead all he says is, "I wonder who that was?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:53 pm